Exclusive Bonus - Free "Shifty" Cut Card with Every Book!
"Through the years, there has been only a few high quality books written on cheating at poker. John has published what will be considered a landmark on the subject of Cheating at Texas Hold'em."
- Jeff Spiller (Casino Consultant and Owner of www.marked-cards.com)
"Finally a book about card cheating written so non-cheaters can easily learn, understand and protect themselves. Full of the latest secrets on how to cheat at Poker. A terrific book, highly recommended."
- Meir Yedid (CEO of Gambling Incorporated and CardCheaters.com)
"John has compiled a truly impressive collection of cheating strategies. What I found most fascinating is the new and original developments for Hold'em and even online poker games. We're lucky he's on our side!"
- Joshua Jay (Author of Amazing Book of Cards)
"Without a doubt it is one of the best books ever written about cheating at poker. It is a book that every poker player and magician should have in their library"
- Sal Piacente (Gambling Expert / Casino Consultant)
"Cunning and extremely original ideas specific to Texas Hold'em. A wonderful read - a real bible of not only how to cheat, but also sage advice on what to look for to avoid being cheated!"
- Simon Lovell (Author of How to Cheat At Everything)
"An encyclopedic masterwork. It's depth and scholarship merits a PHD in card table connivery."
- Dr. Ken Krenzel (Author/Teacher of Advanced Techniques in Card Manipulation)
"If you're interested in Hold'em and the associated Oceans Eleven tomfoolery, this handsome volume will probably serve you well."
- Magicseen Magazine Review
"I really like this book! If you play Texas Hold'em and you're interested in learning how unscrupulous scoundrels can sneakily separate you from your hard-earned green, the implied odds dictate that you buy this book. Highly recommended."
- Tom Frame (Genii Magazine formal online review)